The Johnson GEO CENTRE has many different public programs and activities planned throughout the year. There’s always something happening to make your experience a memorable one.
While you are here, why not…
- Take in a 20 minute interpretive program or guided tour. Learn about everything from the rocks of Signal Hill to the sinking of the Titanic.
- Watch a documentary in our Earth & Space Auditorium. Learn about Mistaken Point, the Tablelands of Gros Morne National Park, or the dangers of Tsunami.
- Sign up for our fun filled science camps for ages 7 to 10.
- Book your child’s next birthday party under the planets.
- Find out about our next evening public lecture.
Some programs are scheduled, while others are available by request.
Email our Interpretation Department to view it or call them at (709) 737-7849 to find out what’s happening on the day of your visit.