We Are Ready To Welcome You Back!
We are excited to be opening this week and can’t wait to welcome you back into the Johnson Geo Centre! You’ll notice a few changes to keep everyone safe, notably the flow and one to two-bubble tours being offered every 30 minutes through the Centre. We have also planned a phased opening to make sure we get it right.
Check out our hours here!
We would like to share some of the details with you below:
• To keep everyone safe and ensure we can have fun but still keep our distance, the Centre’s guest capacity will be 60 people.
• To keep Geo as fun as ever, but adapt to a ‘hands-free’ experience our interpreters have created a special tour to guide you through the exhibits
• Tour groups may consist of more than 2 bubbles, depending on their size.
• Tours will be 45 minutes long and run every 30 minutes, starting on the hour and half hour.
• Masks are recommended upon entry to the centre.
• Please check in at the admission desk upon arrival. We are accepting credit/debit payments. See admission rates here.
• Coat rooms are closed, so please keep personal items with you.
• When you arrive, please watch for new signs and way-finding so that you may safely enjoy our space.
• Remember to keep one velocirator apart from each other while enjoying the exhibit…yep, that’s 2 meters!
• Please note the following closures:
o KidsPlace and the Steele Earth & Space Theatre will remain closed at this time. Oil & Gas Gallery and Titanic Story exibits are closed to make way for more exciting exhibits. The Cafe will also remain closed at this time.
New Pop-Up Exhibit Opening: Saturday, July 18th