We Are Ready To Welcome You Back!
We are excited to be opening and can’t wait to welcome you back into the Johnson Geo Centre! You’ll notice a few changes to keep everyone safe, notably the flow and one to two-bubble tours being offered every 30 minutes through the Centre. We have also planned a phased opening to make sure we get it right.
The Centre opens for the season on May 1st, 2021!
Check out our hours here!
We would like to share some of the details with you below:
• To keep everyone safe and ensure we can have fun but still keep our distance, the Centre’s guest capacity will be 60 people.
• To keep Geo as fun as ever, but adapt to a ‘hands-free’ experience our interpreters have created a special tour to guide you through the exhibits
• Tour groups may consist of more than 2 bubbles, depending on their size.
• Tours will be 45 minutes long and run every 30 minutes, starting on the hour and half hour.
• Masks are recommended upon entry to the centre.
• Please check in at the admission desk upon arrival. We are accepting credit/debit payments. See admission rates here.
• Coat rooms are closed, so please keep personal items with you.
• When you arrive, please watch for new signs and way-finding so that you may safely enjoy our space.
• Remember to keep one velocirator apart from each other while enjoying the exhibit…yep, that’s 2 meters!
• Please note the following closures:
o KidsPlace and the Steele Earth & Space Theatre will remain closed at this time. Oil & Gas Gallery is closed to make way for more exciting exhibits.